AAPS Mentoring Program Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, you will not be able to participate in the AAPS Mentoring Program. By submitting your application to the AAPS Mentoring Program, you acknowledge that you have read the following terms and conditions and indicate your acceptance to the terms and conditions.
- The AAPS Mentoring Program serves as a venue for AAPS members to find professional relationships between scientists based on their career experiences, networks, and goals.
- AAPS makes no representations, endorsements, warranties, or guarantees as to the participants' expertise and accepts no responsibility for the opinions and information exchanged as a result of or through the AAPS Mentoring Program.
- AAPS does not screen or vet applicants to the AAPS Mentoring Program other than verifying AAPS membership status.
- Reliance on any information provided by any mentors, mentees, participants, or others within the AAPS Mentoring Program is solely and completely at your own risk; therefore, we advise you to exercise a reasonable degree of caution in your use of any such information.
- AAPS does not guarantee a mentorship opportunity for anyone applying to the AAPS Mentoring Program.
- As an applicant Mentor or Mentee you are responsible for the information that you provide to the AAPS Mentoring Program and for your conduct and behavior at all times during your participation in the AAPS Mentoring Program.
- Disclaimer: To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall AAPS, its directors, officers, employees, members and agents, and each of them, be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary, contractual, or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever of any kind, resulting from any damages or loss, arising out of or in any manner connected with your participation in the AAPS Mentoring Program, even if AAPS had been advised of the possibility of such damages.