Announcements

• Welcome Back from AAPS Pharmsci360 Meeting and Upcoming PPDM Activities

Dear PPDM Members,

I hope this message finds you all in good health and high spirits. It is my pleasure to welcome you back from the AAPS Pharmsci360 meeting, where I trust you gained valuable insights and knowledge to enhance your work in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology fields.

As we return from this enriching experience, I'd like to take this opportunity to remind you of our monthly PPDM community calls, which occur every first Friday of the month from 12 to 1 pm ET. These calls are a cornerstone of our community, and they provide a platform for us to share ideas, discuss developments, and foster collaboration.

I kindly request that you confirm your availability for our upcoming monthly meetings. Please let us know if this time still works for you no later than 5 pm ET on the 2nd of November 2023. If we do not hear back, we will assume that the schedule still works well for everyone.

I would also like to extend a warm welcome to our new PPDM members. We are excited to have you join our community of professionals dedicated to innovation, excellence, and inspiration. I encourage all our members, new and existing, to participate in our discussions and engage with us on the AAPS community website. If you have not formally joined our community, please kindly join us via this link: Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, & Drug Metabolism Community - AAPS Main Site . Sharing your experiences and expertise will contribute to the growth and vibrancy of our community.

Furthermore, we encourage each of you to invite your colleagues to formally join the PPDM community. The more diverse perspectives we have, the stronger and more dynamic our community becomes. Let's work together to make a difference in our industry.

Looking ahead, we are currently in the process of compiling webinars for 2024. If you have ideas or plans for organizing webinars within our community, please reach out to Jongbong as soon as possible. Your contributions and involvement in this endeavor will be greatly appreciated.

Lastly, to allow everyone time to settle in after the Pharmsci360 meeting, our next PPDM community call will be scheduled for next Friday. A calendar invite will follow up before the end of this week.

Thank you for being an essential part of the PPDM community. Together, we can continue to innovate, excel, and inspire in our ever-evolving field.

Best regards,

Chuk