Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, & Drug Metabolism Community

View Only

AAPSbutton2.png
If you're not a member of this community and would like to join it, click the orange Join button.

Leadership

Chair: Chukwunonso Nwabufo | Vice Chair: Pankajini Mallick | Past Chair: Abhisheak Sharma | Secretary: Jong Bong Lee | Learning Opportunities Managers: Robert "Rusty" Arnold, Michelle Kuntz, Yurong Lai, , Sejal Sharma, Jiawei Wang, Yuqing Yang | Member Engagement Managers: Saugat Adhikari, Yi-Hua Chiang, Rakesh Gollen, Sumanta Goswami, Md Masud Parvez, Kanumuri Raju, Alexandria Senetra

Community email address: [email protected]

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

#PPDM

Latest Shared Files

Reach out to [email protected] if you need assistance.

Announcements

• Webinar Invitation: Developing Your Personal Board of Directors for Career Advancement

Dear Colleagues,

I hope this message finds you well. I am excited to announce the registration opening for our upcoming webinar: "Developing Your Personal Board of Directors for Career Advancement."

Date and Time: 11th April 2024 at 12:30 pm ET

Registration Link: https://lnkd.in/e68bc_dr

This webinar aims to discuss strategies for building and sustaining an impactful board of directors that can contribute to our career progression. Your involvement and active participation as AAPS members are vital for the success of this event.

Please feel free to pass along the registration link to your contacts who might benefit from this webinar. Let's collaborate to increase awareness about the importance of having a personal board of directors for advancing our careers.

I appreciate your support and look forward to your participation in this enriching session.

Best regards,

Chuk

More
  • Webinar Invitation: High-Content Modeling of Human Tissues and Diseases in vitro for Precision Drug

Dear Colleagues,

I hope this message finds you well. I am excited to announce the registration opening for our upcoming webinar: "High-Content Modeling of Human Tissues and Diseases in vitro for Precision Drug Screening."

Date and Time: 5th March 2024 at 12:30 pm ET

Registration Link: https://learning.aaps.org/topclass/topclass.do?expand-OfferingDetails-Offeringid=185775

This webinar will explore the latest trends in utilizing microphysiological systems for precision drug discovery, providing valuable insights into advancements in the field. As members of AAPS, your engagement and participation are crucial to making this event a success.

Please feel free to share the above registration link with your connections who may find this webinar insightful. Together, let's spread the word about the opportunities for precision medicine in drug development.

I appreciate your support and look forward to your participation in this enriching session.

Best regards,

Chukwunonso Nwabufo, MSc, MBA, PhD(c)

Chair, AAPS Pharmacokinetic, Pharmacodynamic, and Drug Metabolism Community

More
  • Invitation to Join Scientific Contribution Subcommittee: Drive Innovation and Excel in Knowledge

Dear PPDM Community Members,

I trust this message finds you well. In our continuous pursuit of knowledge and collaboration, we are thrilled to announce the establishment of a Scientific Contribution Subcommittee aimed at writing and publishing focused white papers on a select aspect of PPDM.

Why Join?

By joining the Scientific Contribution Subcommittee, you will not only be at the forefront of shaping the narrative within our field but also play a crucial role in driving meaningful discussions and insights. One of the exciting aspects of this initiative is the potential for your contributions to be published. The white paper resulting from our collective efforts will provide a platform for showcasing your expertise and insights to a broader audience, both within our community and beyond. This aligns with our overarching themes of Innovate, Excel, and Inspire

Key Responsibilities:

• Collaborate with fellow subcommittee members to identify and define the specific aspect of PPDM to be addressed in the white paper.
    • Conduct thorough research and analysis on the chosen topic.
    • Contribute to the writing and review process, ensuring the white paper reflects the highest standards of quality and relevance.
    • Participate in regular meetings to discuss progress, share insights, and coordinate efforts with other subcommittee members.

Time Commitment:

Active participation in the Scientific Contribution Subcommittee is estimated to require approximately 5 hours per week writing the paper and 1-hour biweekly progress meeting (or as the subcommittee deems adequate to achieve desired success in real time) .

Express Your Interest:

If you are passionate about making a meaningful contribution to the development and advancement of PPDM knowledge and wish to be a part of this exciting initiative, please respond to this email no later than 5 pm ET on November 17th, 2023.

Your dedication and expertise are invaluable to the success of this endeavor, and we look forward to collaboratively driving innovation, excelling in knowledge, and inspiring through publication within our vibrant PPDM community.

Thank you for your ongoing support.

Best regards,

Chuk

More
  • Welcome Back from AAPS Pharmsci360 Meeting and Upcoming PPDM Activities

Dear PPDM Members,

I hope this message finds you all in good health and high spirits. It is my pleasure to welcome you back from the AAPS Pharmsci360 meeting, where I trust you gained valuable insights and knowledge to enhance your work in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology fields.

As we return from this enriching experience, I'd like to take this opportunity to remind you of our monthly PPDM community calls, which occur every first Friday of the month from 12 to 1 pm ET. These calls are a cornerstone of our community, and they provide a platform for us to share ideas, discuss developments, and foster collaboration.

I kindly request that you confirm your availability for our upcoming monthly meetings. Please let us know if this time still works for you no later than 5 pm ET on the 2nd of November 2023. If we do not hear back, we will assume that the schedule still works well for everyone.

I would also like to extend a warm welcome to our new PPDM members. We are excited to have you join our community of professionals dedicated to innovation, excellence, and inspiration. I encourage all our members, new and existing, to participate in our discussions and engage with us on the AAPS community website. If you have not formally joined our community, please kindly join us via this link: Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, & Drug Metabolism Community - AAPS Main Site . Sharing your experiences and expertise will contribute to the growth and vibrancy of our community.

Furthermore, we encourage each of you to invite your colleagues to formally join the PPDM community. The more diverse perspectives we have, the stronger and more dynamic our community becomes. Let's work together to make a difference in our industry.

Looking ahead, we are currently in the process of compiling webinars for 2024. If you have ideas or plans for organizing webinars within our community, please reach out to Jongbong as soon as possible. Your contributions and involvement in this endeavor will be greatly appreciated.

Lastly, to allow everyone time to settle in after the Pharmsci360 meeting, our next PPDM community call will be scheduled for next Friday. A calendar invite will follow up before the end of this week.

Thank you for being an essential part of the PPDM community. Together, we can continue to innovate, excel, and inspire in our ever-evolving field.

Best regards,

Chuk

More

Latest Discussion Posts

Please login to see all eligible discussion postings.

Reach out to [email protected] if you need assistance.