Announcements

• Webinar Invitation: High-Content Modeling of Human Tissues and Diseases in vitro for Precision Drug

Dear Colleagues,

I hope this message finds you well. I am excited to announce the registration opening for our upcoming webinar: "High-Content Modeling of Human Tissues and Diseases in vitro for Precision Drug Screening."

Date and Time: 5th March 2024 at 12:30 pm ET

Registration Link: https://learning.aaps.org/topclass/topclass.do?expand-OfferingDetails-Offeringid=185775

This webinar will explore the latest trends in utilizing microphysiological systems for precision drug discovery, providing valuable insights into advancements in the field. As members of AAPS, your engagement and participation are crucial to making this event a success.

Please feel free to share the above registration link with your connections who may find this webinar insightful. Together, let's spread the word about the opportunities for precision medicine in drug development.

I appreciate your support and look forward to your participation in this enriching session.

Best regards,

Chukwunonso Nwabufo, MSc, MBA, PhD(c)

Chair, AAPS Pharmacokinetic, Pharmacodynamic, and Drug Metabolism Community